Monday, November 15, 2010

Living Rooms


My heart is not into this  today, so I will just post a few inspirational pictures of some lovely living rooms.  They are all from Elle Decor.  

First is the living room of a  beach house:


Gorgeous chair and love the accent pillow.


 The patio doors open completely.




The second is a living room designed by Candice Olson.  This is my favorite color palette.





Finally, also from Elle Decor is Megan Mullaly's living room featured in last month's issue. I love the graphic print on the rug combined with the white upholstery.



I love the large black & white photo anchored above the sofa. Also am crazy about the chocolate velvet sofa.


2 comments:

Penguin said...

First, I would love to have a house with patio doors that open like that. Second, I'm glad you posted today even though you didn't feel like it. Still sending you good thoughts!

Vino de Casa said...

Thank you, Penguin. Your support is much appreciated.