Saturday, November 6, 2010

Catalog Saturdays

I love to spend Saturday morning catching up on magazines and catalogs.  High end interior design stays clear from mass market retailers like Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel, but whatevs.  I don't  always have the budget for custom made furniture and besides, if you look carefully you can find really great stuff.

I was stunned at some of the changes at West Elm.  This tuxedo style sofa - LOVE:

I love the tuxedo style shape, the cushions and the chunky dark legs.  It comes in a variety of fabrics, but I love this paisley print.



Anthropologie sells cloth covered Penguin classics such as Great Expectations, Emma and Alice in Wonderland with some really cute covers:





You could put a few on your bookshelf or coffee table for a pop of color and classic literature (of course).

From Williams Sonoma Home (I personally LOVE this store) there is some nice artwork, including this Katie Van Horne print


I love being able to come here and keep track of stuff I love.  Happiness!!

2 comments:

Penguin said...

I love the cloth covered books! I would totally buy those.

Vino de Casa said...

Aren't they adorable?! Love them!