Saturday, November 13, 2010

Catalog Saturdays

I saw this great mirror (which happens to look exactly like a mirror at WS Home for much more money) at a blog called Copy Cat Chic.  I love her blog - she always has great copy cat designs of high end things for a fraction of the price.







Decorative 38" Iron Ring Starburst Wall Mirror  for $62.40 at QVC.












I love this acrylic easel stand from CB2.  Perfect for displaying art work in an empty corner without adding too much clutter. 





The Acrylic Tripod Easel at CB2 is priced at $179.  I may buy this for a corner in my living room. 


















Also at CB2 is this placemat for two.  It drapes across the dining table and serves as a placemat for two people seated across from each other.






Here is another picture of the placemat. 






















Finally, I love all the pillows at Dwell Studio.  Here are some of my favorites (the best part is that they are all reasonably priced:






No comments: