Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sugar and Spice

I got the happy news today that my cousin is expecting a baby girl!  I am so excited I get to spoil a little girl rotten.  The news inspired me to look at nurseries and children's rooms with a decidedly girly theme. 

From Lonny Magazine:

So elegant and soft; I love the white mirror and the window treatment. Also love that there is a pink toy car next to the crib!  When do babies start driving - at 8 months or 9?


I absolutely love this room.  How awesome is that green rocking chair?  And the teeny tiny baby clothes hanging off the shelf?  Adorable.


This little girls' room is so fun.  Love the orange headboards and the pillows.  Not to mention the rockstar photographs above each bed. 


I love the framed artwork in this nursery.  For the artsy baby.




From House Beautiful:

Another double bed room, but totally different look.  I LOVE the canopies over each bed & the black graphic throw pillows = swoon!!


From Elle Decor:

This room is just perfect.  Soft and super elegant; there is a timeless quality to it.



I love the window treatments below (though not the rug - ew) and that the crib is right next to a window so that baby gets lots of vitamin D.

This one is my favorite.  Just look at it.  Enough said.

1 comment:

Penguin said...

I love the canopies and the super large mirror behind that crib. When I have a baby you are totally going to be my decorator!