Friday, December 31, 2010

Adios 2010

This year has been one of introspection and quiet days.  After a few years of intense personal drama, I needed a year of peace.  In retrospect, I see how fitting it was that I tore a muscle and a ligament in my knee early this year.  It forced me to be still.

And it was good.  I rested. Took inventory of my life.  Recuperated from the roller coaster ride that was my life for a good 3 years. 

But now that is done.  I am ready for full on adventure and activity, minus drama. 

2011: Bring. It. On. 


I am not much of a champagne drinker, but when I do - it's Veuve Clicquot RoseWine & Spirits described it best: "This has the bright savor of a strawberry dipped in sea salt." Love. 

There are two ways to drink champagne: the slow sip or the fast drink.  Tonight we drink fast.

Bienvenido, 2011 !!

No comments: