Thursday, February 10, 2011

Amor

It is the week before Valentine's Day - the cheesy, manufactured holiday of Hallmark, florists and jewelers the world over.

But in honor of love and the color pink, I found a few rooms that help shed some much needed warmth on the stark and ugly day that is Valentine's (bear with me, I am single):

I love that pink sofa!!  Love it.  And the curve of the windows made taller by the curtains hung from the ceiling.  Que romantico.


I love how the pink tones in the rug soften the room without making it too feminine.  Que classico.


What is it about crystal, black accents and pops of pink that feels so girly and so sexy?  Que delicioso. 

 {images via High Gloss Magazine}


I personally think a pink cashmere throw brings love to any room.  Que femenino.
{Image via Lonny Magazine}


1 comment:

Penguin said...

I love that second room! Valentine's Day is cheesy and manufactured by Hallmark, but I am choosing to look at it as a day of reminding me to love myself a little extra! Plus, without holidays like Valentines there would be decidedly less pink in the world and that would never do!